Fillers rejuvenate and plump your skin without aggressive surgery. The expert staff at Allura MD Laser Aesthetics applies these safe injections to restore the youthful vitality of your skin, and the results last for months. Men and women who live in Salem, Virginia, and the Roanoke Valley area should call the office or use the online booking agent to learn more about dermal fillers — such as Juvederm® — and how they can considerably enhance your look.
Fillers Q & A
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid (HA), a natural compound your skin already produces. With age, however, you produce HA at a slower rate, resulting in the lines, sagging, and loss of volume seen with aging. Over time, your cheeks may flatten, and your skin starts to sag due to the natural loss of volume in the cheek area.
The knowledgeable medical staff at Allura MD Laser Aesthetics inject dermal fillers into the soft tissue just under your skin to improve the appearance of wrinkling, aging, and sagging skin. Fillers fill-in creases and lines, plump up your cheeks and lips, and enhance the contours of your face.
What Fillers are Available?
At Allura MD Laser Aesthetics, the staff offers a number of Juvederm® products. They carefully evaluate your needs and goals to determine which type is most appropriate for you.
- Juvederm® Ultra XC: adds volume to smooth parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth that are light to moderate in nature.
- Juvederm® Ultra Plus XC: addresses even more severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Juvederm Voluma® XC: adds volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area.
- Juvederm Vollure™: subtly smooths smile lines around your mouth caused by aging, genetics, and environmental factors.
- Juvederm Volbella®: plumps your lips, adding subtle volume and softening the appearance of vertical lines above them.
What are the Advantages of Using Fillers?
Fillers are less invasive than surgery but offer you a rejuvenated, freshened, and more youthful look. Serums and creams moisturize the skin’s surface, but they don’t penetrate beneath the surface to make deep changes.
Fillers are injected with very fine needles, so there’s minimal pain. The procedure is quick and performed on an outpatient basis. You need no downtime following the application of fillers, but you may need to hold off on intense physical activity for about 24 hours.
How Long Do the Effects of Fillers Last?
The positive effects of fillers last between 1-2 years, depending on the formulation and your body. A quick retreatment continues your updated, enhanced look.
Call or schedule online with Allura MD Laser Aesthetics to find out how fillers can refine your look.